Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving

As the holiday season begins and Thanksgiving weekend has passed, I wanted to make a list of some of the things I was thankful for again this year. As I was driving in today, I was a sign that said something with the words "Gratitude" and "Attitude." (So much for details.)  I thought that so much of gratitude is our attitude about where we are in life and what we have. We need to be grateful for all the things in our life - they are there to teach us something - and hold that attitude daily. It is not always easy to do, but if we can convince ourselves to be grateful each and every day, things certainly seem to go a lot better. So, here are just a few things for which I am grateful. Happy Thanksgiving and may the holidays bring fellowship and good cheer.
1. Life
2. Love
3. Family
4. Health
5. Challenges 
6. Ideas
7. Friends and co-workers
8. Good food
8. 

No comments: